RFP for Integrated Data System
Shared by Michigan Primary Care Association
The Michigan Primary Care Association has made their RFP for an integrated data system, including details about the process, scoring template, and pricing matrix, available to on their website. The FAQ is rich with additional information around MPCA's process and decisions. Access the RFP and full details here.
Specifically, MPCA and its members sought to implement a PHM analytics and financial reporting solution which will serve the Michigan community in the near-term and for future care and improvement of our community’s health and well-being. While we expect that not every solution will be able to fulfill all criteria, the ideal PHM analytics and financial reporting solution domains supported should include:
- Evidence-based population health management
- Population identification
- Population health stratification and risk management
- Outcome measurements and quality metrics
- Financial analytic ability
- Clinical analytic ability
- Clinical and financial integrated analysis
- Augmentation of services and coordination throughout the continuum of care
The information found in this RFP and its related resources can be used as the basis for an RFP or assessment process you are planning for similar data systems.