Before Team Meeting #4
Duration: 90 minutes
1. Process Map Designer revises the process map and drafts the patient-facing map if needed.
(Note: as a reminder, there may be more than one Process Map Designer on your team).
2. Materials Coordinator ensures that all team members have printed copies or online access to the Team Meeting #4 agenda and the Process Map Implementation and Monitoring Plan Worksheet.
Team Meeting #4 Agenda
Duration: 75 minutes
- Process Map Designer displays the revised process map(s) on a screen that everyone in the meeting can view. The Process Map Designer walks through each step of the process map and asks the team the questions below. The Notetaker makes note of the needed revisions.
- Is the map accurate?
- Are the steps in the correct order?
- Should any steps be added to the map?
- Should any steps be removed from the map?
- Determine if anyone outside of the team should review the final draft of the process map before distributing the map more widely. Schedule a meeting with the whole team to discuss the map with identified staff.
- As a team, complete the Process Map Implementation and Monitoring Plan Worksheet.
- Team Discussion:
- Name one way that you think your process map will improve the provision of PrEP services at your health center.
- What is one lesson you’ve learned from the map development process?
Documents to Download
Process Map Implementation and Monitoring plan Worksheet