UDS+ Preparation and Health IT Considerations - Session 4
Peer Learning Series for Health Centers
Please note this information is current as of May 17, 2023. Please visit the UDS Modernization Overview and FAQ pages for the most up-to-date information about 2023 Uniform Data System (UDS) and UDS Patient-Level Submission (UDS+).
As HRSA BPHC's UDS+ and other granular data reporting programs approach, health centers are at varying levels of awareness and readiness. The HITEQ Center is offering a virtual office hours series to discuss the following:
- The mechanisms of future reporting via bulk FHIR submission
- The future state where health centers are ready for UDS+ and other patient level reporting.
- Readiness processes for future reporting via bulk FHIR submission, including strong data governance, standardized documentation, and mapping.
- Health IT and data characteristics of future-focused health centers.
After participating in these four sessions, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of health centers that are more ready for granular and patient-level reporting
- Point to resources available to attendees to increase understanding of FHIR
- Identify at least one step to be taken to prepare for granular and patient-level reporting