Redwood Community Health Coalition is a network of 17 community health centers, with over 40 sites in Marin, Napa, Sonoma and Yolo Counties. Formed in 1994, our mission is to improve access to and the quality of care provided for under-served and uninsured people in our four counties. Our member health centers provide patient-centered primary care health homes to over 240,000 individuals in Marin, Napa, Sonoma and Yolo Counties. This represents more than 1 out of every 5 members of our communities. Sixty percent of our patients have incomes below the Federal Poverty Level and close to thirty percent of our patients are uninsured.
Redwood Community Health Coalition provides our member health centers infrastructure,
expertise, and program support to:
- Achieve Patient-Centered Health Home (PCHH) transformation and recognition
- Develop capacity and infrastructure to maximize the positive impact of health care reform
- Develop an Accountable Care Organization
- Strengthen data capacity and infrastructure
- Strengthen collaboration with health care delivery system stakeholders and partners
The Redwood Community Health Coalition Network (RCHN) is a health center-controlled network and is a subsidiary of Redwood Community Health Coalition. It was founded in 2007 to implement a shared electronic health record, as well as other shared services and expertise, and to create economies of scale for our member health centers.