Do not miss the opportunity to attend this webinar for safety-net providers which will introduce myhealthfinder, a free interactive online tool that provides patients with personalized recommendations for clinical preventive services.
myhealthfinder is a free tool that can be easily integrated on the website of any health provider. The tool gives users the opportunity to learn about clinical preventive services that are recommended based on their self-reported age, sex, and pregnancy status.
myhealthfinder may be useful in supporting and enhancing the discussion of preventive care services between patients and their providers. In a comparative study conducted in partnership with CVS’s Minute Clinic, the myhealthfinder tool significantly increased the number of patients using selected clinical preventive services.
This webinar will include:
- A brief walkthrough of myhealthfinder on a FQHC’s website demonstrating how it works to engage patients in their preventive care
- Details about how CVS’ MinuteClinic used myhealthfinder to increase the use of clinical preventive services
- An account of how a clinician/provider at a FQHC is using myhealthfinder to educate and assist patients in making informed decisions about preventive services
- Don Wright, MD, MPH, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Health, Director, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- Nadra Tyus, DrPH, MPH, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Public Health Service, Team Lead, Quality Division, HRSA/Bureau of Primary Health Care
- Alessandro Gravina, Health Communication Manager, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- Richard Bruno, MD, MPH, Family & Preventive Medicine Resident, Franklin Square Medical Center’s Family Health Center
- Linda Harris, PhD , Director, Division of Health Communication and eHealth, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion