FQHCs at the Forefront: Streamlining COVID-19 Vaccine Delivery and Increasing Uptake
Community health centers are playing a leading role in the delivery of COVID-19 vaccines, especially among vulnerable and underserved communities. Despite the critical vaccine-distribution challenges that FQHCs are facing, some have shown early success demonstrating how to use data and technology to set up and run a large-scale COVID-19 vaccination program.
Join us on Wednesday, February 17, at 1PM ET/10AM PT, for a timely webinar featuring a panel of FQHC leaders serving a variety of patient populations and regions of the country:
- Beth Wrobel, CEO, Healthlinc
- Dr. George Garrow, CMO, Primary Health Network
- Dr. Belma Andric, CMO, VP and Executive Director of Clinical Services, Health Care District of Palm Beach
- Isaiah Nathaniel, CIO, Delaware Valley Community Health, Inc.
Led by Dr. Hilary Hatch, a clinical psychologist and Phreesia’s VP of Clinical Engagement, the discussion will explore efficient models for operating vaccination sites, including the use of multi-channel outreach for patient engagement and educational tools to overcome vaccine hesitancy.
Panelists will share details about their workflows and explain how they are ramping up their capacity to vaccinate as many people as possible. They will also share actionable strategies that other community health centers and primary care practices can rapidly incorporate into their own plans.
Phreesia gives healthcare organizations a suite of applications to manage the patient intake process and respond to COVID-19. Our innovative SaaS platform engages patients with a convenient mobile experience, while enabling our clients to stay open, reduce contact, and keep patients and staff safe.
Attendees will come away with:
- An understanding of FQHCs’ COVID-19 vaccination efforts, including their processes, timelines for reaching full capacity, and engagement strategies
- An overview of tools FQHCs are using to manage patient outreach and flow, including vaccine waitlists, self-scheduling, and email and text messaging
- A deeper understanding of the reasons that some FQHC patients may be skeptical of the COVID-19 vaccine and insight into strategies for assessing vaccine hesitancy
- Best practices for leveraging technology to support COVID-19 vaccine delivery at FQHCs