Section IV - Acknowledgements
Guide to Improving Care Processes and Outcomes in FQHCs
Origins and Ongoing Refinement of this Guide: The content in this resource is drawn from and builds on widely used CDS/QI tools and strategies that have evolved over the past decade. The HITEQ Center plans to continue refining this Guide based on input from users like you, so please consider sharing your feedback through the comment form.
- The content in this Guide is an adapted and expanded version of care process improvement guidance posted here on healthit.gov. That original material was developed by Jerome Osheroff, MD, TMIT Consulting, LLC in collaboration with ONC and Deloitte, and this version on HITEQ was also developed by Osheroff/TMIT in collaboration with JSI and others.
- Guide Reviewers (Individuals below each provided helpful feedback on an earlier draft of this guide; those marked with * provided particularly detailed feedback that led to substantial enhancements):
- Sheila Allen, MPH; Chief Compliance and Quality Officer, HealthNet, Inc.
- *Daren Anderson, MD; Director of the Weitzman Institute and VP/Chief Quality Officer of Community Health Center, Inc
- Sasha East, MD; Internal Medicine Resident, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Renu George, MD; Internal Medicine Resident, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- *Meg Meador, MPH, C-PHI; NACHC Director of Clinical Integration and Education
- *Jillian Maccini, MBA; Consultant, JSI
- Laura Methvin, MD; Internal Medicine Resident, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Alan Mitchell; Program Director, Performance Improvement, Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC)
- * Nivedita Mohanty, MD; Director of Evidence-based Practice, Alliance of Chicago
- Rick Reifenberg MD, FAAP, FACP, Associate Medical Director, HealthNet Inc.
- Refinements to material on this page to enhance its use and usefulness are planned based on user feedback (HITEQinfo@jsi.com).
- Recommended citation for this Guide [provided by JSI/HITEQ]