Health centers are having to dramatically change approaches to patient care as the COVID-19 public health emergency keeps patients at home and ramps up the demands of telehealth and other remote care modalities. Many health centers are moving primary care, care for chronic conditions, behavioral health, and other important care that patients need to telehealth, but the changing landscape and quick turnaround is tricky for organizations to navigate successfully.
This resource is a quick start guide for health centers making this change. Download the full resource below in the Documents to Download section at the bottom of the page.
The downloadable PDF is broken into the following sections, each of which is filled with resources, examples, and references:
- Quick Start Guidance
- Come Up with a Triage Plan
- Technology and Tools that can Support your Triage Plan
- Communicate with Everyone About your Plan
- Establishing your Workforce for Telehealth
- Reimbursement Policy and Coding for Telehealth