Results of Population Health Analytics/ Data Integration Survey
PCA/ HCCN Experiences Assessing and/ or Implementing Systems
HITEQ conducted an anonymous survey of population health analytic and data integration system needs and impressions among Primary Care Associations and Health Center Controlled Networks in late 2016 and early 2017. The results of that survey, intended to help those looking to adopt similar systems, are laid out within. This includes ratings of key functionalities, discussion of most important features, and comments from those who have assessed and/ or implemented these tools.
This piece reflects the aggregated responses of the 26 responding organizations that chose to participate through a call for responses to PCAs/ HCCNs. Responses are anonymous, are shared as they were provided with minimal editing, and reflect the views and experiences of the respondent(s) only. If you have experiences to add, please respond to the survey or email us!
The survey results include:
- Number of respondents reviewing each system
- Ratings on selected functions
- Comments provided related to selected functions
- Data storage and management for each system
- Access to raw data downloads
- Features most important when assessing/ selecting a system
- Other priorities
- Reasons for making selection, vendor specific
- Reasons for making selection, general
- Three main lessons you’d like to pass on as a result of this experience
- General Comments
Consider using this tool to help guide your thinking as to what questions you might ask vendors as well as what features you may want to see demonstrated if you are considering selecting a system of this type.
The HITEQ Center does not endorse any systems or vendors, and has not validated any of the responses provided.